What is your favorite zombie show or movie? The walking dead? Resident Evil? Dawn of the Dead? Zombieland? This list could get pretty long quite quickly. If these shows and movies have shown us anything, it’s that the zombie threat could be real. When the zombie apocalypse comes, will you be ready? Will you be a survivor? If you’re like me, you’ve been analyzing how zombies behave and been culminating your own strategy to survive against them. The Zombie Survival Guide is fully illustrated and has excellent reviews. Be a man and be prepared. What are your very own survival tips?
Top 10 Lessons for Surviving a Zombie Attack
1. Organize before they rise!
2. They feel no fear, why should you?
3. Use your head: cut off theirs.
4. Blades don’t need reloading.
5. Ideal protection = tight clothes, short hair.
6. Get up the staircase, then destroy it.
7. Get out of the car, get onto the bike.
8. Keep moving, keep low, keep quiet, keep alert!
9. No place is safe, only safer.
10. The zombie may be gone, but the threat lives on.